Real Life Answers
To really get to know yourself, take some quizzes. Do you like to help others? Is it difficult for you to be patient? How do you obey God? This feature will point to Bible verses that will encourage you.
Just click the choice that you'd make in response to the question to find a Bible verse that will help you better get yourself and God's Word.
When someone bullies me, I:
- Beg her to stop. Go to Psalm 43:1.
- Ignore or avoid her. Go to Proverbs 14:7.
- Bully her back. Go to Matthew 5:39–41.
- Let her know she has no power over me. Go to Matthew 5:43–47.
Tell me more
If my friend said, "Do this one thing and then I'll forgive you," I would:
- Just do it. Go to Luke 17:3–4.
- Wonder why I had to "earn" her forgiveness. Go to Matthew 18:23–35.
- Hello! Find another friend! Go to Matthew 18:15–20.
I have handled disagreements by:
- Getting a grown-up's help. Go to Romans 13:3–5.
- Working it out with the person. Go to Matthew 5:23–26.
- Walking away. Go to Ephesians 4:26.
I would go to God more if:
- I wasn't so bad. Go to Luke 19:1–10.
- I had a church. Go to Mark 2:1–5.
- He was easier to get to. Go to Mark 5:25–34.
I kind of forget about God when I:
- Am with certain people. Go to Proverbs 22:24–25.
- Beg my parents for stuff. Go to Matthew 6:19–21.
- Want to win no matter what. Go to Mark 9:33–35.
I feel like rebelling when:
- Sophie's World
- Girls of 622 Harbor View
- A Lucy Novel
- Boarding School Mysteries
- Faithgirlz Fun
- From Sadie's Sketchbook