Real Life Answers
To really get to know yourself, take some quizzes. Do you like to help others? Is it difficult for you to be patient? How do you obey God? This feature will point to Bible verses that will encourage you.
Just click the choice that you'd make in response to the question to find a Bible verse that will help you better get yourself and God's Word.
I believe Jesus is:
- The only way to know God. Go to Romans 10:8–11.
- One way to know God. Go to Matthew 16:13–16.
- Maybe a way to know God. Go to Luke 13:18–19.
Tell me more
How do you know when God has blessed people?
- They have a lot of great stuff. Go to Deuteronomy 7:11–12.
- They have a big family. Go to Psalm 128.
- They're always up and have tons of energy. Go to 2 Thessalonians 2:13–17.
- Honestly? I can't tell. Go to Matthew 5:2–11.
When I get worried about something, I:
- Freak out. Go to Proverbs 12:25.
- Don't let myself think about it. Go to 1 Peter 5:6–7.
- Try to fix it and usually mess it up. Go to Matthew 25:24–29.
If you really hated what someone was doing to you, would you:
- Do the same thing back to her? Go to Matthew 5:38–42.
- Make sure everyone knew how evil she was? Go to Matthew 5:43–47.
- Get right in her face and tell her off? Go to Matthew 7:1–5.
When somebody is being evil, I try to:
- Talk to her about it. Go to 1 Thessalonians 5:14.
- Understand where she's coming from and be patient. Go to Colossians 3:12–14.
- Just act the way I think is best. Go to Romans 12:17–21.
When my mind drifts off in church, I:
- Sophie's World
- Girls of 622 Harbor View
- A Lucy Novel
- Boarding School Mysteries
- Faithgirlz Fun
- From Sadie's Sketchbook