Real Life Answers
To really get to know yourself, take some quizzes. Do you like to help others? Is it difficult for you to be patient? How do you obey God? This feature will point to Bible verses that will encourage you.
Just click the choice that you'd make in response to the question to find a Bible verse that will help you better get yourself and God's Word.
I believe God can do the unbelievable:
- Without a doubt. Go to Mark 5:25–34.
- Possibly. Go to Matthew 17:19–21.
- Maybe he used to, but now? Hmm... Go to Mark 9:17–27.
Tell me more
How does one of your parents express love to you:
- By expecting a lot of you? Go to Luke 2:40 and 52.
- With hugs and kisses and cuddling? Go to Luke 15:20.
- By being there when you’re a mess? Go to Luke 15:21–2.
When somebody is being evil, I try to:
- Talk to her about it. Go to 1 Thessalonians 5:14.
- Understand where she's coming from and be patient. Go to Colossians 3:12–14.
- Just act the way I think is best. Go to Romans 12:17–21.
I have to admit, when I make a promise I sometimes:
- Make it before I know I can keep it. Go to Proverbs 20:25.
- Put off carrying it out. Go to Deuteronomy 23: 21 and 23.
- Try to get out of keeping it. Go to Mark 7:9–13.
When I realize I've hurt someone, I:
- Hate myself. Go to Colossians 3:13.
- Apologize. Go to Matthew 5:23–24.
- Try to make up for it. Go to James 2:14–18.
When I have a fight with somebody, I:
- Forgive the person—even if he or she hurt me. Go to Matthew 18:21–35.
- Try to do something to fix the problem. Go to Mathew 5:23–24.
- Put the problem aside and just focus on the relationship. Go to Luke 15:11–24.
- Sophie's World
- Girls of 622 Harbor View
- A Lucy Novel
- Boarding School Mysteries
- Faithgirlz Fun
- From Sadie's Sketchbook