For you… the Mom who needs God’s strength today… 9 Passages of Strength:
1. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29
2. The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11
3. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
4. You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. Psalm 59:17
5. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
6. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. Proverbs 31:25
7. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2
8. This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength…” Isaiah 30:15a
9. The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Lord Jesus, you are our Rock, our Fortress, our Help, our Deliverer. We look to you today for strength. We praise you because your strength never fails.
by Jennifer Ebenhack