Whip up a great DIY face mask and spend some quality time with your faithgirlz!
This make-at-home favorite is sweet-enough-to-eat and made with ingredients you’re likely to already have on hand: strawberries, honey, plain yogurt and rolled oats.
- 1 cup of uncooked oats
- 1⁄2 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- mashed bananas or strawberries (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree it until you have a rough cream. If you’re adding fruit, use bananas for dry skin, strawberries for normal; skip the fruit if your skin is super oily.
- Spread the mixture on your face with your fingers in an even layer and let it dry for five minutes.
(This is the time when the giggle meter goes nuts.)
- Wash the mask off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Stroke your face to feel how soft and smooth it is!
- Store the leftover mixture in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.