As a mom, you want nothing more than to equip your girl for life; a life of vibrant faith in a dark world.
And Scripture is the only trustworthy roadmap. It’s through hiding God’s Word in her heart and yielding to the Holy Spirit that your daughter will find all that she needs for the challenges ahead of her.
“His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue”
2 Peter 1:3 NKJV
If you want your daughter to grow in this knowledge of Him, we encourage you to help her dig deep into her own copy of the Bible, to memorize verses that will stay with her for a lifetime.
We here at Faithgirlz long to put powerful tools in your hand to help you prepare your girl for godly living. We know you want to grow your daughter’s appetite for God’s Word, so we’d love for you to check out the Faithgirlz Bibles, available in the New International Version and New King James Version.
Understanding, memorizing, and meditating on Scripture is what the Faithgirlz Bibles are all about. That’s why they’ve been designed with:
- Book Introductions, explaining the big picture of each book of the Bible
- “Dream Girl” sections, helping girls imagine themselves in the Bible stories
- “Bring It On” quizzes to help what girls learn to “stick”
- “Is There a Little (Eve, Ruth, Isaiah) in You?” discussions, helping girls see what they have in common with famous Bible characters
- “Words to Live By,” providing memory verse options
- “What Happens Next,” encouraging girls to retell stories in their own words
- “Oh, I Get It!” sections with answers to girls’ Bible questions
Want a few memory verses to get your tween started?
Here’s the verse Natalie Grant mentioned, as well as a few others that meet your daughter right where she is:
- Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18 NIV
- Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16 NIV
- For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5b NKJV
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV
God promises that His Word will not return to Him void (Isaiah 55:11). Our prayer is that His Word will do a mighty work in your daughter — equipping her for life, and enabling her to be a world changer!