Enjoy this no-sew project with your faith girl! Create a fun bandana tote in no time!
- Two 22″ Bandanas in a fun color like purple or pink!
- Fabric Scissors
- Cut a 1″ border around all four sides of both Bandanas in one piece. Lay this border aside-it’s for the handle. Lay bandanas out, wrong sides together, lining up edges as best as possible.
- Using fabric shears, cut a slit every 3/4″ cutting up to the most inner printed square on the bandana. You will be cutting out the corners and discarding these small squares of fabric.
- Beginning at one of the corners, take one of the fringes from the top and one from the bottom and tie them together in a double knot. Tie one on each corner.
- Continue tying all around except for the top. This will be left open.
- To make the handle, cut each long scrap into two equal pieces. Discard one piece and braid the other three together knotting at each end. Knot and end to each side of the bag. Iron the top fringes down on each side.