Easter with Your Faithgirlz
Easter is only a few days away!
If your household is at all similar to ours, we often struggle to think up a few last-minute crafts, decorations and recipes to make the day special and help impart the significance of this Holy Week to our kids. To assist in your scramble (Easter… eggs… scramble… get it?!), we’ve put together the list below to help get your creative juices flowing!
Enjoy this time with your family and develop traditions for years to come.
- 15 Christ Centered Crafts for Easter | The Dating Divas
- String Easter Eggs | Tiny Rotten Peanuts
- Top 38 Easter DIY Crafts to Inspire You | Woo Home
- Cinnabunnies | Betty Croker
- Resurrection Rolls | Women Living Well
TRADITIONS (New takes on old favorites)
- Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt | Let’s Get Together
- Smart Phone Easter Egg Hunt | Bits of Everything
- Easter Basket Ideas for Tweens & Teens | Ebay
- Easter Baskets for Others – pick a charity in your area and create a basket to meet their needs!
More on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zkidzfaithgirlz/easter-creations/
1 After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
2 There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4 The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.
5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”
8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”